Web Designer with UI Experience
Choozle is looking for an experienced Web Designer to conceptualize and execute visual strategies, branding concepts, visual positioning, and high-quality user interface designs for the Choozle brand and platform. You’ll collaborate with Choozle’s internal marketing, product, and development teams to design and implement various creatives in both web and print format, ranging from platform features to promotional items. You’ll need to be a talented designer and be a bit of a “jack-of-all-trades”, be proactive, a self-starter, and be a creative thinker and executor.
- Creating graphics, text, and front-end display code for the Choozle website and Platform, and implementing these through HTML and CSS
- Assisting multiple teams with creating both digital and printed material such as email marketing, social media graphics, webinar graphics, brochures, case studies, promotional items, etc.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to create a user interface based on wireframes or user journey maps that bring in your strong visual design skills.
- Updating pages, re-organizing content, and navigating PHP files within the application codebase
- Generally, being ready to take on any design related project
- Proficient in creating visually compelling and effective designs, concepts, and layouts using current digital design best practices
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other design-tools-of-choice
- Strong visual design sense and ability to design within, and help define, visual guidelines
- Attention to detail and willingness to collaborate across multiple teams
- Familiar with an iterative and agile environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet set deadlines
- Ability to learn new and emerging technologies independently
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working with front-end frameworks
- PHP and JS
- Video editing
No recruiters or phone calls, please.
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org