Choozle is looking for a Salesforce Developer Contractor to assist with the customization functions and enhances current work-flows and processes available within Salesforce.
The Salesforce Developer Contractor will work with Choozle’s Salesforce Administrator and Sales Operations Manager to outline and execute projects.
The Salesforce Developer Contractor is empowered to build upon Choozle’s current Salesforce structure and introduce new ideas and key stakeholders. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying, planning, and implementing Salesforce.com features and functions in response to business needs. We are looking for a self-starter with Salesforce experience that is willing to roll-up their sleeves to complete any task. Our initial needs for this role is a 2-3 month project with flexible hours.
- Proven ability to independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation, and updating as it relates to the Salesforce.com software
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts, and templates for both internal and external consumption
- Develop integration to other third party solutions (financial system and internal database in particular)
- Support & train new end users on the finance related SalesForce.com applications
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Keen attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from operational and technical perspective
- 2-3+ years of experience with Salesforce with a focus on development and customization
- Proven track record for developing processes within Salesforce and driving process adoption
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter outlining your skills and experience.
Founded in 2012 and based in Denver, Colorado, Choozle – Digital Marketing Made Easy® – provides a programmatic platform that leverages detailed consumer data to power real-time advertising campaigns across display, video, mobile and social mediums – all from a single, simple interface. Choozle brings programmatic to any marketer or advertiser with its simple, elegant, and affordable solution. As a Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) member, Choozle is committed to transparent and responsible data management practices. As a proud member of the Entrepreneurs Foundation of Colorado (EFCO), Choozle donates 1 percent of founding equity to support Colorado nonprofits. Learn more at https://choozle.com.