The Sales Director / Senior Sales Director will be responsible for revenue growth and client development in San Francisco and the Pacific Northwest.The position is ideal for someone who wants to scale with a high-growth, venture-funded SaaS company. The ideal candidate has prior media sales experience, preferably in programmatic advertising, with a depth of agency, media, and digital marketer relationships. This position will report to the VP of Sales and have tremendous exposure and upside potential including full benefits and a stock option package. If you’re a proven hunter with strong interpersonal skills and desire to make an impact in a fast-paced, high-growth digital environment, please forward your information for immediate consideration. The ideal candidate will have the ability to move into a management position based on performance.
Founded in 2012 and based in Denver, Colorado, Choozle – Digital Marketing Made Easy® – provides a programmatic platform that leverages detailed consumer data to power real-time advertising campaigns across display, video, mobile and social mediums – all from a single, simple interface. Choozle brings programmatic to any marketer or advertiser with its simple, elegant, and affordable solution. As a Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) member, Choozle is committed to transparent and responsible data management practices. As a proud member of the Entrepreneurs Foundation of Colorado (EFCO), Choozle donates 1 percent of founding equity to support Colorado nonprofits. Learn more at https://choozle.com.
- Cultivate and close new media partnerships with ad agencies, media sellers, and digital marketers
- Transfer current/past partnerships and relationships into immediate revenue – hit the ground running
- Close a high-percentage of qualified leads that are produced by Choozle’s internal Sales Development team
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual quotas for sales while building a scalable, transparent revenue pipeline
- Build strategic relationships with clients and agencies while strategically solving their problems and issues
- Represent Choozle to the world in a positive and impactful way
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience, and 4/+ years proven track record of exceeding quotas in digital media sales, preferable in programmatic
- Core understanding of digital media and advertising including targeted display across all devices, social media, mobile, video, digital optimization and analytics
- Ability to provide detailed product demonstrations of the Choozle platform, highlighting its capabilities to solve client’s pain points while scaling their digital media business
- Proven track record of success achieving sales targets while maintaining a visible forecast (Salesforce)
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and with a rapidly innovating product set
- Candidates will ideally be based in: San Francisco
How to Apply:
- If interested, please email a cover letter and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.