Choozle is looking for a Platform Coordinator – Advertising Operations in the Greater Denver Area to join our team. Choozle has been recognized by the Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, Red Herring’s Top 100 N.A. Award, and Colorado Companies to Watch! -MarketWired
The Platform Coordinator will work with the Ad Ops team in the execution of Choozle customers’ digital media plans, from creative specs to creative trafficking to campaign launch and everything in between. Using ad operations know-how and troubleshooting, they will assist both the Ad Ops and Client Success team to provide a seamless campaign experience for all of Choozle’s customers.
- Support the Ad Ops team in the execution of Choozle customer’s campaigns.
- Become an expert in RTB buying strategies, optimization algorithms, and data visualization as it relates to Choozle and our partners.
- Become an expert in best practices for the Choozle Platform, to offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through the platform’s functionality.
- Manage internal and client facing reporting and responsibilities.
- Manage Choozle’s tag management system.
- Troubleshoot and help clients with technical campaign questions and issues.
- Understand and effectively communicate Choozle’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships, as they relate to growth of current customer accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent real-world experience).
- 1+ years of online ad tech experience required.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, charts, and manipulation of data sets.
- Self-starter who is detail oriented; must be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a get-it-done-now start-up environment.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in working with ad exchanges, ad servers, and other optimization platforms.
- Experience in trafficking and optimizing campaigns in an RTB environment.
- Some experience with a tag management system.
- Website development knowledge.
Founded in 2012 and based in Denver, Colorado, Choozle – Digital Marketing Made Easy™ – provides a programmatic platform that leverages detailed consumer data to power real-time advertising campaigns across display, mobile, social and video mediums – all from a single, simple interface. Choozle brings programmatic to any marketer or advertiser with its simple, elegant, and affordable solution. As a Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) member, Choozle is committed to transparent and responsible data management practices. As a proud member of the Entrepreneurs Foundation of Colorado (EFCO), Choozle donates 1 percent of founding equity to support Colorado nonprofits. Learn more.
How to apply: Please send your resume to JOBS@CHOOZLE.COM with “Platform Coordinator” in the subject line.