Choozle, Inc. is seeking a General Accountant to join our team at our corporate office in Denver. The General Accountant will report to the Financial Controller.
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Expense Reports
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Amortization Schedules
- General Journal Entries
- Fixed Asset schedules
- Sales and Use Tax
- General Office Management
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
- 1-3 years of accounting/general office experience, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task; and to handle multiple projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and Apple computers
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive materials with professional discretion
- Familiarity with accounting software programs, including QuickBooks, Expensify and Bill.com
How to Apply:
If interested, please email a cover letter and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Founded in 2012 and based in Denver, Colorado, Choozle – Digital Marketing Made Easy® – provides a programmatic platform that leverages detailed consumer data to power real-time advertising campaigns across display, video, mobile and social mediums – all from a single, simple interface. Choozle brings programmatic to any marketer or advertiser with its simple, elegant, and affordable solution. As a Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) member, Choozle is committed to transparent and responsible data management practices. As a proud member of the Entrepreneurs Foundation of Colorado (EFCO), Choozle donates 1 percent of founding equity to support Colorado nonprofits. Learn more at https://choozle.com.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.