Choozle is disrupting the ad technology ecosystem with our super simple end-to-end digital marketing platform. We are a fun hard-working crew that is tackling a large problem as we build and operate a slick SaaS platform that enables any marketer to efficiently drive online marketing ROI. Choozle is quickly growing its client base of top-notch consumer brands and innovative advertising agencies.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to communicate the Choozle value proposition to prospective clients decision makes and influencers to acquire qualified opportunities.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work within a high-growth, venture-funded digital media startup as we make waves in the online ad technology industry.
This role involves researching companies and contacts, coordinating outbound campaigns, fielding inbound leads, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to your Sales Director. There are thousands of conferences, events, and mixers that are lined up and waiting for you to also network at face to face and you will have full opportunity to generate your outbound leads in this way as well. Further, you will be the glue between both Marketing Generated Lead strategies and Sales Generated Lead strategies, working with both marketing and sales leaders at Choozle to execute and provide feedback on how we can optimize toward the greatest conversion %s possible. In short, SDR will be working with sales leadership to uncover and create new opportunities which results in closed business.
The SDR must become well versed in the value of the Choozle marketing platform relevant to the marketplace and decision maker. This individual will interact and work collaboratively with sales leadership to gain direct intelligence on the company vision and value to current and prospective clients. A successful SDR will work smart and hard, constantly learning, fighting on the front lines to combat objections, adapting to changes, and has excellent time management and interpersonal skills. The SDR has the desire to either move into a Sales Executive role within 9-18 months or move into a Sales Development Manager role.
- Connecting with prospects using phone, email, social, events, and responding to all inbound leads
- Producing five quality opportunities per week
- Documenting daily activities within Salesforce.com aiming toward covering 100-200 leads per week and conducting 200-400 activities
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycles and to extend reach into new target accounts and markets
- Recommending process enhancements for more targeted lead generation efforts and improving sales techniques and strategies
- Representing and protecting the Choozle brand with integrity and professionalism at all times in written and oral communications
- Meeting and exceeding quota
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to research and prospect with the goal of qualifying a lead and creating an opportunity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and an absolute focus on quality of work
Education and Training
- Bachelors degree or current pursuant
- Proficient MS Office experience
- Prior experience within Salesforce.com CRM preferred
- Previous account entry and lead qualification experience preferred
- B2B, B2C, Agency, marketing services, or software sales experience desired
- An early stage company experiencing rapid, sustained growth – tremendous upside
- Salary: $40 – $60K (dependent on experience), plus commissions with solid health and dental benefits, 401K and, stock option plan.
- Monthly Health & Wellness stipend.
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter outlining your skills and experience.