Digital marketing… especially programmatic ad buying… can be scary. The acronyms, goals, and conversions can get confusing. But it doesn’t have to be.
The adoption of digital marketing and programmatic ad buying has grown over the last couple years. Spending in the programmatic buying space is expected to jump 52% this year to $21 billion globally, according to a study by Magna Global. Such “programmatic buying” would represent about 42% of global display-related ad business, the company said.
5 Reasons to NOT to be scared of Digital Marketing:
- The best thing about digital marketing and programmatic ad buying is that it is less expensive compared to traditional marketing strategies. Typically it is cost effective and usually does not requires high budget.
- It helps you to keep in check your business growth with seeing the direct impact on your business. An effective digital marketing will drive a noticeable increase in sales and traffic.
- Digital marketing, especially programmatic ad buying, can help reach your targeted customers through data targeting which can be based on geo location or demographic filters.
- Working in a real-time environment you can optimize your strategy any time to get better results
- It is almost impossible to track ROI (Return on Investment) in traditional advertising, whereas in digital marketing you can begin accurately measure the success of the campaigns.