The Choozle Client Success Manager will serve on the front lines and deliver day-to-day account management and support services to the Choozle customers. From onboarding guidance, to platform training and ongoing support, this position will ensure client success at every turn. As the direct customer liaison, the Client Success Manager will closely work internally with product and sales, and provide solutions to the Choozle partners that ensure they achieve ongoing success within the digital marketing platform.
The primary role in this job is to efficiently and effectively onboard the client into the SaaS platform through structured training sessions, and to serve as a lifeline as a client ramps up. As a self-service platform, the goal is to quickly and effectively remove their training wheels so they can cruise on their own, but Choozle will provide ongoing Customer Success to our strategic clients. This will include supporting our clients via phone, email, and live-chat. This position will also measure and optimize overall satisfaction and clearly communicate the pain points and feature “wish list” back to the product teams. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and the digital marketing/ad space. And doesn’t mind grabbing coffee or a beer with their beloved client partners.
- Guide key customers through the setup of their Choozle MAP platform and dashboards
- Provide customer training and online product demos, highlighting the functionality and use of audience insights, media creation tools, and the programmatic media planning engine
- Assist clients in the development, execution, and optimization of online advertising campaigns
- Provide product support via phone, email, live chat and online community
- Technology enthusiasm/passion/aptitude
- Analytical problem solving
- Excellent written communications: clarity, brevity, grammar
- Excellent verbal communications: articulate, patient, excellent listener
- Familiarity with Web technologies, comfortable with data, and ability multitask
- Professionalism: promptness, attention to detail, organization
- Must be willing to work in a startup environment by being flexible and open to new tasks or responsibilities
Additional Desired Skills
- Strong experience with PowerPoint (and/or Keynote) to create support and training materials. Excel wizard.
- Strong skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of current ad tech trends and techniques
- Experience with all forms of digital marketing mobile, social, display, email, & etc.
- An early stage company experiencing rapid, sustained growth – tremendous upside
- A competitive salary dependent on experience with solid health and dental benefits, 401K and, stock option plan.
- Monthly Health & Wellness stipend.
Based in Denver, Colorado, Choozle is the SIMPLE end-to-end digital marketing platform powered by data-driven tools. The self-service platform enables media and marketing pros to understand their consumers, quickly build ads and content, and run/optimize digital advertising campaigns. Choozle is based in LoHi and is a member of the Entrepreneurial Foundation of Colorado. http://www.choozle.com/
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter outlining your skills and experience.