Campaign Planner Guide [Webinar]

with No Comments

Are you thinking about pulling the lever and starting a programmatic campaign with Choozle? Learn the parameters that should be known when starting a campaign and the correct tactics and strategies based on the campaign’s monthly budget. This webinar was … Read More

How to Use Retargeting to Generate More Customers | SimplaMATIC

with No Comments

How to Use Retargeting to Generate More Customers Did you know that only 2% of shoppers are likely to convert on the first visit to a website? Learn how you can get the other 98% to convert with retargeting and … Read More

AMA & Choozle Happy Hour

with No Comments

This month, Choozle is teaming up with AMA Colorado! We will be hosting the Colorado AMA’s April Happy Hour at our office, located in the heart of LoDo. Take this opportunity to learn about one of Denver’s fastest growing marketing … Read More

Display Advertising 101: Improving User Experience [Webinar]

with No Comments

The user experience during a campaign can either make or break the success of that campaign. Many pieces of a digital advertising campaign can play a role in the overall user experience: ad content, ad quality, and placement. Each piece … Read More

Choozle at American Advertising Federation Conference

with No Comments

On April 6-9, 2017, the Choozle team bill be heading to Baton Rouge, LA to attend the American Advertising Federation (AAF) District 7 Spring Conference. The conference brings together AAF clubs from Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, and Louisiana.   During the … Read More

Programmatic I/O – San Francisco 2017

with No Comments

On April 4-5, 2017, the Choozle team will be heading to San Francisco, CA to attend the 2017 AdExchanger Programmatic I/O. The conference brings together over 1,000+ attendees, interested and involved with connected intelligence in digital marketing. The Programmatic I/O … Read More

Choozle Announces Partnership with Strata | Choozle SimplaMATIC

with No Comments

Choozle Announces Partnership with Strata We are excited to announce a key partnership with Strata, a Comcast Platform Services company and leader in media buying and selling software. The partnership will allow thousands of advertising agencies to execute digital advertising … Read More

Choozle and Strata Partner To Provide Advertisers Access To A Self-Serve Programmatic Advertising Platform

with No Comments

Choozle, the world’s fastest growing self-service programmatic advertising platform, today announced a key partnership with Strata, a Comcast Platform Services company and leader in media buying and selling software. The partnership will allow thousands of advertising agencies to execute digital … Read More

Women in Ad-Tech

with No Comments

Choozle recently conducted a survey to understand the staffing make-up of women in the ad tech industry. The survey took into account the size of the company (small firm, mid-sized, or large firms), the number of female executives, females in … Read More

Take Your Pick – Self-Serve or Managed Programmatic | SimplaMATIC

with No Comments

Self-Serve or Managed Programmatic No matter what kind of digital advertising campaign a marketer is running, there’s a programmatic option for them. Between self-serve and managed service, programmatic can fulfill any digital campaign goal. DISCOVER YOUR OPTIONS Why Programmatic is … Read More

Best Practices for Mobile [Webinar]

with No Comments

More searches are done on mobile than ever before, so shouldn’t you target consumers on the devices they are using? Join us for this webinar to learn about mobile targeting strategies so you can build campaigns to target users on … Read More

NOW HIRING: Sales Director – Northeast Region

with No Comments

Position Overview: The Sales Director will be responsible for revenue growth and client development in the Northeast Region. The position is ideal for someone who wants to scale with a high-growth, venture-funded SaaS company. The ideal candidate has prior experience … Read More

Choozle’s Day at the Samaritan House

with No Comments

On Tuesday, February 28, 2017, Choozle spent the afternoon with the Samaritan House in Denver, CO. The Choozlers were put to work cleaning and repainting the walls of the Women’s Emergency Shelter. The room is used as a dining hall … Read More

1 2 3 4 5 13