How to Use Retargeting to Generate More Customers | SimplaMATIC

with No Comments

How to Use Retargeting to Generate More Customers

How to Use Retargeting to Generate More Customers

Did you know that only 2% of shoppers are likely to convert on the first visit to a website? Learn how you can get the other 98% to convert with retargeting and how it works in Choozle!

READ MORE

Display Advertising 101: Improving User Experience

Display Advertising 101: Improving User Experience

The user experience during a campaign can either make or break the success of that campaign. Watch our latest webinar to learn how you can improve ad content, ad quality and placement for a better user experience in digital advertising.

How to Build a Successful Programmatic Campaign

How to Build a Successful Programmatic Campaign

Building a successful programmatic, digital advertising campaign is easy with the help from Choozle’s “Campaign Planner Guide”. Follow the guide to learn what campaign parameters should be set and the different targeting tactics and strategies available to you when creating a campaign.

CHECK IT OUT

In the News

Analyst: Google May Not Be Working Fast Enough ON ‘Brand Safety’ Issues
via Media Post

Behaviors, Emotions and Moments: A new Approach to Audience Targeting
via AdAge

Internet Service Providers Handed Ad Targeting Treasure Trove as Congress Scraps Online Privacy Protections
via The Drum